Friday, February 4, 2011

MUBARAK, The Pharaoh of Egypt





- Click to Enlarge -

MUBARAK!
Give it up, old man. It's over.

This is part illustration/part photo collage. I took some riot scenes and combined em in Photoshop. I guess I could have drawn and painted all those people but YIKES! that woulda hurt & time was of the essence. Wanted to post today. This works really well I think though, I like the combo.

The two below are straight digital paintings.



Makeshift Triage in Tahiri Square, Cairo
Partially referenced from an uncredited photo I found on the Huffington Post.



Referenced from an uncredited photo I found on the Huffington Post.

Ok, this is the Final, Part 4. Changed the upper right hand and a couple spots.

These images are in support of the people of Egypt in their revolution for freedom and democracy. NEVER GIVE UP!


"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win."
-- Mahatma Gandhi

No comments: